This short course aims to equip you with a toolkit to guide you when writing for different digital platforms.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
• Introduction to writing for digital
• Logical thinking: strategy and objectives
• Understanding consumer insights; target markets and different briefs
• Creative thinking and conceptual processes
• Idea development techniques
• How to share content in online spaces
• Writing for the web; mobile and social media
• Writing effective online content
NEXT COURSE: 17; 24; 31 August and 7 September 2019
TIME: 09h00 - 13h00
COURSE HOURS: 16 hours
LEVEL: Beginner / Intermediary
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Traditional copywriters who are wanting to learn more about digital media
• English language graduates
• Journalists wanting to extend and develop their writing skills
• Anyone working as a writer or strategist in corporate communication
• Designers who are also required to write copy for different media
• Marketing professionals
• Small business owners who require skills in writing copy and developing adverts
• Anyone with an interest in developing creative processes and writing techniques